Friday, May 7, 2010

The Miracle of Being in the Body

Beverley at Dragon Intuitive kindly asked me to do a guest post for her called The Miracle of Being in the Body, which I was happy to do.  Dragon Intuitive brings together an amazing amount of information on many different topics relating to spirituality and mysticism.

My son is home from college this weekend for Mother's Day.  I'm really looking forward to his visit!  My thoughts today are on being very much in the moment, and creating joyful memories.

May your Mother's Day be joyful as well, and may this post be a blessing. . .

2 comments:

  1. God bless you Sherry, I came across your blog and I immediately felt welcomed and I am putting you on my blog roll. If you could be so kind to view my blog and follow I would really appreciate it,

    http://psychicava.blogspot.com/

    x

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry,

    Hope you enjoyed spending yesterday with your son as much as I enjoyed spending it with mine!

    Nice guest post!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete