Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spirituality and Health

I was asked by Catherine at Continuum Wellness to do a guest post on spirituality and health for her site, which covers many great topics on natural and alternative healing methods. Catherine is a homeopath and holistic coach with alot of very useful information to share.  You can read the post, and check out the Continuum Wellness website, at the following link:   guest post on Continuum Wellness.

I've wondered a few times if and when I'll run out of tools to share.  I have many rolling around in my head, and jotted down in my notebook, and life presents more ideas on an almost daily basis.  So it's not going to happen for awhile.  Thank you all for reading, and for your uplifting comments, and for sharing yourselves.  We are all a part of creating heaven on earth.

Blessings,
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. I always wonder if I'll run out of ideas. I've written something like 175 different topics over the past 10 months but it's fun & things continue to come.

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts,

    Hugs,

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sherry for sharing your insights. I'm sure they will keep coming.

    Cheers,

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete