Thursday, October 21, 2010

Handling Problems From a Higher Vibration

It always amazes me how when I make a spiritual discovery, I often have to forget and then remember it countless times before it becomes ingrained as the truth that shapes my expression. I am reminded of a spiritual truth that I have known for many years, but tend to easily forget when it really counts, which is that “you can’t solve a problem from the energy of the problem.”

Our human tendency is to approach any type of problem in terms of the challenges that it’s causing, and then respond with frustration, anger, resistance, or whatever seems warranted at the moment. It’s difficult to think our way through to a solution, because in focusing on everything that’s wrong, we actually breathe more life into the problem, and cause it to persist.

It is said that what we hold in mind manifests in kind. Managing a problem is a great example of how this plays out as we move through our experiences. As long as I am reliving in my mind the problem at hand, I am holding it in my awareness, and there is no space for resolution.

Part of our journey here in physical form is to forget that we are part of a divine intelligence that creates all that happens for our good. Our gifts come from the choices that we make about how we respond to what we are faced with. Our most holy gift is our ability to choose.

We can choose to repeatedly focus our energy on the details of an issue and what we need to do to make it better, or we can handle it from a higher vibration, by turning it over to the perfect intelligence of God within.

There is no issue, no worry, no problem large or small that we can’t turn over to God within. In doing so, we get out of our own way and make room for the best and highest outcome in any situation.

When I am aligned with this truth, my moments are filled with a deep peace and life-affirming joy. I remember then that all is as it should be, and there is nothing that I have to do. Just being here, and experiencing my moments, is all there is. I am aware that everything, absolutely everything, in my experience is happening for good.

May you raise your burdens to the truth of God’s light within you, and may this tool be a blessing. . .

3 comments:

  1. ~ sounds too much like being a begger, and not taking any responsibility of your own. To have a burden, means you have taken something on board, cannot deal with it. Life is for experience. Your own experience. Turning to god, indicates that god did not know what was going to happen, and it all seems far too easy to use god as a scapegoat in the addressing of your own slight dilemma. peace and love, michael :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry,
    I think part of what you said is profound, but I think you should also visualize on the positive “Most of us visualize on a daily basis, but we often do it unconsciously and in a negative fashion. It is called worrying. What happens to our bodies when we worry? We tense up, disrupt our normal breathing, and psycho-physically prepare ourselves for failure. Instead, learn to use positive visualization to prepare yourself for success. As you do you will transform the energy that supports your worrying into fuel for making your dreams come true.” Michael Gelb and Tony Buzan

    Living life to the fullest is not easy but focusing on what you want rather than what you don't want will attract so much more of the positive.

    Good for you for putting this out there.
    Blessings
    Joanne Harvey MSW
    Life coach and hospice Social worker
    Author of Dying to Live: Embracing the Journey
    www.dyingtolivestories.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the thoughtful comments - I appreciate your perspectives. I am finding in my life that making the choice to acknowledge who I am, and the grace and power that is my being, is not always the easy road. Sometimes it's easier to be wrapped up in a problem. I think that's human nature. I take responsibility as creator of this divine life, and manifest my highest good, when I align with the truth of myself as God in expression.
    We are nothing less.
    Blessings to you,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete